Service Relationship Management Ecosystem developments in 2019 led to record growth in platform use by fleets and service providers
Glen Allen, Virginia– January 30, 2020
Decisiv, Inc., the industry leader in Service Relationship Management (SRM) solutions, announced today that following a year of record growth and accomplishments in 2019 it is poised to continue driving improvement in asset performance and utilization for owners, service providers, and manufacturers in 2020.
“Our success in 2019, including reaching a major milestone of now having managed 15 million service events on the Decisiv SRM platform and achieving a usage rate of four million events annually is a reflection first of the tremendous teamwork and great efforts of our people,” said Dick Hyatt, President and CEO of Decisiv. “It is also the result of our continuous investment in technology and services and our focus on driving success for our partners and customers. Looking ahead to 2020, we are committed to providing an expanding level of service orchestration and to ensuring our clients are realizing the greatest value from the Decisiv SRM Ecosystem.”
Ongoing SRM Ecosystem partner, market, product and technology, and data developments continue to contribute to Decisiv’s growth, including:
- Expansion to serve asset owners, service providers, and OEMs in light-duty commercial asset markets
- The appointment of a VP Business Development Europe as Decisiv continues to expand globally
- Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. announced Isuzu Connect, a new Decisiv-built solution that will streamline service event management and provide the benefits of SRM to its dealerships and customers
- TMT ServiceConnect, a joint Trimble-Decisiv partnership, was rolled out to connect fleet shops using Trimble’s TMT Fleet Maintenance (TMT) software to more than 4,500 medium- and heavy-duty service locations
- An integration initiative was announced with Mitchell 1 to enable service providers and fleets to seamlessly access the company’s repair information and shop management solutions, and to incorporate critical asset repair and diagnostic information into a service event case in the SRM platform
- Delivery of a new mobile application to provide technician status and repair updates
- Introduction of the Key Design System to reduce development time and costs for applications, enhance accessibility and speed the ability of Decisiv partners to become connected to the SRM Ecosystem
- Ongoing adoption of cloud solutions from Amazon Web Services (AWS) to reduce development time and enhance availability, scalability, and security of the SRM platform
- The launch of the Decisiv Service Data Index, which provides customers with a unique perspective on commercial vehicle parts and labor costs in North America
- Enhanced dealer business system integrations with CDK, Procede, Karmak and DSI, and additional systems in the development process
Decisiv’s continued focus on customer success has led to the launch and expansion of customer experience capabilities, which serve to gather input from SRM platform users and partners.
Decisiv has also created a new Customer Solutions Organization focused on driving success for users of its SRM Ecosystem. The organization centralizes all aspects of customer engagement, including solutions engineering, onboarding and initial training, and other professional services.
In addition, an expanded Product Strategy and Innovation group will meet the rapidly evolving needs of customers and changing market requirements, including addressing how to adapt to new Connected, Autonomous, Shared, and Electric (CASE) technologies.
In 2019, Decisiv received recognition and awards from a variety of respected industry sources, including:
- Frost & Sullivan research that resulted in a strategic analysis of the Decisiv SRM Ecosystem and its value for emerging CASE technologies
- Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for the third consecutive year
- Listings alongside other global companies and providers of technology services on the Growjo 10000 list, Growjo’s list of Fastest Growing Virginia Companies, and the Growjo Fastest Companies list in the Tech Services Segment
- A Bronze award in the Most Innovative Company of the Year category by Best in Biz Awards 2019 International
- A first appearance on the 2019 Solution Provider 500 list of top technology solutions, and a ranking on the 2019 Fast Growth 150 list, by CRN, a brand of The Channel Company
About Decisiv, Inc.
Decisiv provides a cloud-based Service Relationship Management (SRM) platform that revolutionizes how the service supply chain for commercial assets communicates and collaborates. As the industry leader in SRM technology, Decisiv is driving unrivaled improvement in asset performance and utilization for manufacturers, service providers and asset owners in the commercial vehicle, heavy equipment, and industrial markets. The SRM platform’s ability to harness, share and analyze connected asset data, and to intelligently enable service management, is the key to driving asset uptime and availability. Decisiv is the partner of choice for major commercial vehicle manufacturers, including Volvo, Mack, Hino, Isuzu, Peterbilt and Kenworth, as well as their dealers and call centers, service networks and asset owners. For more information, visit www.decisiv.com.
Phone: (804) 762-4153 ext. 303