Decisiv is looking for a self-starting leader to drive Decisiv’s Europe expansion. This person must have a strategic mindset as well as attention to detail to ensure success with complex, multi-year, multi-million dollar enterprise SaaS programs. This person must form collaborative relationships with a range of client stakeholders, ranging from executives to mid-level managers. This person will be responsible for successfully delivering enterprise programs as well as establishing Decisiv’s presence in Europe.
This person will take a leadership role by driving Decisiv’s overall growth in Europe, including driving expansion with Decisiv’s existing customers and leading business development with new opportunities. This person will report to the Senior Vice President, Commercial Vehicles and will work closely with the SVP Product, VP Marketing & Partners, and other members of the executive leadership team.
- Outline and execute a plan to expand into Europe, leveraging Decisiv’s existing relationships and establishing new relationships with potential customers
- Lead all phases of the sales and business development process: prospecting, defining the customer needs, working with the customer to understand the Decisiv value proposition, working with Decisiv team and customer to do assessments, proof-of-concept projects and pilot projects, deal-closing, contract negotiations and transition to program directors for long term account management
- Lead and participate in marketing activities, including participating and presenting at industry/customer events and conferences
- For specific customers, define program objectives and goals; define and track metrics to measure Decisiv application and platform adoption and value creation for the customer
- Ensure voice of customer is clearly documented and provided back to product management, both specific customer VOC as well as broader European Commercial Vehicle VOC
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Identify partners to build relationships with to drive business forward in Europe
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven success in an enterprise business development role, selling complex software/technology solutions to complex organizations at the senior leadership level
- Experience leading a technology company expansion into a new geography or market
- Entrepreneurial mindset to take on new challenges and grow an organization, proven ability to work in ambiguous and complex situations
- Relationships and experience in the commercial vehicle industry
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills; ability to prioritize effectively using data
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, ranging from start-up technology company to working with our large partners in call centers, service facilities and corporate headquarters.
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.)
- Willingness to travel and spend significant time at client site
- English fluency, written and verbal and fluency in one or more European languages
- Experience with maintenance and/or aftermarket services
- IoT / IIoT and/or data analytics experience
Show Us What You’ve Got
If there’s a project you’ve worked on, a presentation you’ve given, or a doc that you think really showcases your talents, we want to see it! Send it our way, and we’ll be sure to look it over prior to your interview.
Europe (preference for Germany, Netherlands, Sweden) with remote work and travel to client site
Health & Dental Insurance
Flexible work environment/schedule depending on role
Work with a global team of talented, highly motivated, and supportive innovators
Curious to see how our team works?