Decisiv is embarking on an internal improvement program based on ISO-27002 and is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Security Compliance Specialist to help us in our continued growth and success.
Decisiv is a rapidly-growing industry leader in the asset management and service supply chain marketplace. Our size means you’ll have major opportunities to expand your skill-set and contribute in a big way to the future of our products. Accordingly, our employees are a group of self-starters, eager to produce quickly and solve big problems for our customers. We’re agile, flexible, and autonomous, working remotely via Slack, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, and Zoom.
Your career growth and development is top-of-mind for us too. You’ll learn a lot here. We truly believe that your success is our success. And while we will expect a lot from you, we also value your life outside of work; recharging is important, and we strive to offer an environment that reflects that.
- Responsible to provide an depth understanding of information security, data privacy, and relevant standards for security implementations
- Responsible to participate in IT projects, manage internal IT control frameworks and support the local implementation of ISO 27002 controls
- Responsible to maintain and update Decisiv’s security policies and procedures, the risk management process, and other information security activities that are part of maintaining compliance with the relevant regulatory authorities
- Work across teams to ensure security policies facilitate the intent while still enabling our employees
- Serve as an expert advisor to senior management in the implementation and maintenance of security policies in relation to ISO 27002
- Identify and analyze risks, recommend appropriate mitigation options and document all components in clear, business intelligible language
- Oversee the execution of information security projects, and promote a culture of information security that raises awareness
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role such as consulting, help desk, or audit/assurance services
- Experience in IT-Security related audits
- Team player with a focus on the big picture and overall success of corporate mission
- Passion and commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a fast paced team-oriented remote environment
- Must be self-driven and work independently
- Must be performance driven, detailed, and results oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
Show Us What You’ve Got
If there’s a project you’ve worked on, a presentation you’ve given, or a doc that you think really showcases your talents, we want to see it! Send it our way, and we’ll be sure to look it over prior to your interview.
Health & Dental Insurance
Flexible work environment/schedule depending on role
Work with a global team of talented, highly motivated, and supportive innovators
Curious to see how our team works?