We are looking for a marketing associate with strong organization skills to support our marketing programs. Preference given to candidates with project management, marketing automation, CMS, video editing, and/or campaign execution experience. This is a great opportunity for the marketing professional looking to join a very successful, industry leading technology company.
- Manage marketing program calendars, including editorial, website, and social media scheduling and publishing
- Design and execute marketing automation and lead generation programs and nurture processes through email, content, and social channels
- Collaborate with designers, product team, sales team, and other internal experts to produce relevant marketing materials to drive our brand and positioning
- Provide tactical support for major trade shows and industry events, including event logistics, registrations for executive-level attendees, and coordinating with exhibit services
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing preferred, including internships
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage projects with many moving parts
- Ability to work both independently and with our US and international teams
Proficiency in marketing automation software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them
- Bonus skills: audio/video filming or editing skills in support of webinars and podcasts
- Ability to work in the United States without Decisiv’s sponsorship
- Availability for light travel
Show Us What You’ve Got
If there’s a project you’ve worked on, a presentation you’ve given, or a doc that you think really showcases your talents, we want to see it! Send it our way, and we’ll be sure to look it over prior to your interview.
Reston, VA or Washington, DC preferred
Consideration will be given to remote candidates with exceptional experience
Health & Dental Insurance
Flexible work environment/schedule depending on role
Work with a global team of talented, highly motivated, and supportive innovators
Curious to see how our team works?