The position requires an analytics minded person who is excited by working in a fast-growing, start-up technology company and solving problems with data. Decisiv has amassed data from 5 million trucks and 11 million service events and is expanding how this data can be used to create value for our partners and customers.
This position will report to the Sr Manager for Data Analytics.
- Work with Decisiv’s Data Analytics team, as well as customer facing teams and product team, to identify opportunities to use data and analytics to create value for our customers and partners
- Leverage cloud-based tools and technologies to solve key business problems
- Create and propel new data-driven solutions from proof of concept to commercial offering
- This position will be focused on conducting data analytics projects, including defining the objective, outlining the methodology, conducting the analysis, refining the analysis and presenting the findings
- Ability to work effectively with people at different levels in an organization
- Demonstrated aptitude and curiosity for data analytics
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Initiative and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Undergraduate degree in data analytic related fields: mathematics, statistics, data science/analytics, machine learning, business information systems, computer science
- Masters degree in a quantitative field is a plus
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with data analysis and statistics, experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (one or more of Python, R, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Richmond, VA or Washington, DC area
Washington DC and Richmond, VA preferred
Health & Dental Insurance
Flexible work environment/schedule depending on role
Work with a global team of talented, highly motivated, and supportive innovators
Curious to see how our team works?