If you are an experienced professional in maintenance and repair service management with demonstrable ability facilitating user adoption of web and mobile applications and related processes, Decisiv wants to hear from you. If you have what it takes to be a Decisiv Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be the driving force behind our customers achieving the benefits they desire from using Decisiv’s products. You’ll be part of the fastest expansion of users Decisiv has encountered and a critical part of the success of a massive update to our core product and creation multiple new applications.
To be a successful Decisiv CSM, you should be passionate about these kinds of topics:
- Understanding the commercial vehicle, heavy equipment, and industrial asset markets and the service and maintenance processes, systems, and business drivers that motivate businesses to implement a Service Relationship Management (SRM) solution
- Customer Empathy – understanding end users, their day-to-day responsibilities, the challenges they face, and how they perceive and react to the introduction of technology and process change into their work environments
- Organizational Change Management – Helping customers to change their processes to implement industry wide best practices.
- Crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s. Decisiv is a rapidly growing industry leader in Service Relationship Management (SRM) software with clients like Volvo, Mack, Hino, Peterbilt, and Kenworth, plus thousands of commercial asset service companies across the country and beyond. Our size means you’ll have major opportunities to contribute to the future of our company while expanding your skill set. Our distributed team is a group of self-starters, who work well as a team using collaborative tools such as Slack, Zoom, JIRA, Confluence, and Zendesk. We work just as well remotely as we do when we meet in person. Your career growth is top-of-mind for us. You’ll learn a lot here, and we want you to share what you know. And while we will expect a lot from you, we also value your life outside of work; recharging is important, and we strive to offer an environment that reflects that.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Performing onboarding and driving adoption of Decisiv products for an assigned portfolio of customers
- Applying business process analysis and organizational change management to lead customers to achieve the business goals and benefits that prompted them to subscribe to our products
- Planning, tracking, and reporting on progress towards assigned objectives • Maintaining excellent relations with assigned customers
- Achieving and maintaining subject matter expertise on Decisiv products, customer processes, and SRM best practices
- Working remotely, whether that is at home, a customer location, an airport, or a coffee shop
- Traveling to exotic locations (e.g., truck dealerships, fleet depots, manufacturer facilities, and other exciting destinations).
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent directly related experience in service management (on-road or off-road) and/or customer success
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environments, with strong problem-solving, planning, time management and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and consulting skills with demonstrated ability to educate, coach, motivate, and influence others, particularly obstinate end users with little to no exposure to information technology.
- Maintains high ethical standards of conduct; ability to appropriately handle customer-confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, and organizational skills.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in the United States without company sponsorship and to travel within the United States and abroad without restriction, including holding a current passport or the ability to obtain one promptly
- A strong, stable broadband internet connection that can handle Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) calls, streaming video, and comparable high-bandwidth applications 8 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps (up/down)
- A work environment where you can take telephone and video calls and record video and audio without interruption, distraction, or background noise
QUALIFICATIONS WE’LL REALLY LIKE
- Experience in transportation, heavy equipment, or power generation industry, especially parts and service management
- Experience in customer success, especially with a Software-as-a-Service company
- Spoken and written communication skills in languages other than American English, particularly Spanish, French, Swedish, or Japanese
- Living near major airports in the Southwest, Mountain West, or Northeast United States would be huge
- Technology skills (e.g., software development, business intelligence)
- Certification in training or learning
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunities to grow consulting, training, customer success, and technology skills
- Dynamic and dedicated teammates who help one another learn
- Casual dress code on those occasions when you come to one of our offices
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
If so, show us how much you want to work with Decisiv! To do that, fill out the form below and include:
- Your resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- A cover letter explaining:
- Why you’re amazingly awesome at this position
- Why you want to work as a CSM
- Why you want to work at Decisiv and not somewhere else
This job will be performed from your remote/home Office in the Northeast, Southwest, Mountain West, or Pacific Northwest USA
Health & Dental Insurance
Flexible work environment/schedule depending on role
Work with a global team of talented, highly motivated, and supportive innovators
Curious to see how our team works?